Recent Before & After Photos

SERVPRO Responds to Flooded Town Building


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island responded to a flooded town building in Cumberland, Rhode Island. This conference room shown in the photo above had experienced... READ MORE



Chimney Cleaned Safe for Santa Claus


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island received a call this past January to a home, where a fire that had originated in the home's fireplace, grew out of control... READ MORE



Elderly Man's Basement Extracted


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island responded to a call from an elderly man that was inquiring about flood restoration services. Since the gentleman was unable to ... READ MORE



Rain Storm Floods Smithfield Home


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was recently called to a home in Smithfield that had experienced severe flooding in their main living area. As you can see in t... READ MORE



Community Center in Esmond, Extracted


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was called to an Esmond community center, after a pipe in the downstairs closet had broken, spilling water all over the place. ... READ MORE



Hail Storm Damages Home's Garage


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was called to a home in Central Falls, where the garage ceiling had experienced extensive damage due to a hail & rain storm... READ MORE



Rain Storm Ruins Electrical Wiring


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was called to a Johnston, Rhode Island home after a recent rain storm found its way into the homes structure, and caused an ele... READ MORE



Air Ducts in Small Business Cleaned Out


A man in Burriville, Rhode Island called SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island complaining about the air quality in his small business building. Once the air conditi... READ MORE



Bar and Flooring Removed After Water Damage


After a water damage to the basement of a Woonsocket home, the flooring, bottom section of the walls, and bar, had to each be removed. This was due to the exten... READ MORE



Home Office Ruined by Fire


SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island responded to a home fire in Greenville, Rhode Island, where the homeowner's downstairs office suffered tremendous damage. Lucki... READ MORE