About SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island
Donald & Tina McKendall
Owners of SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island is one of three SERVPRO franchises in Rhode Island and Massachusetts owned by husband and wife team, Don and Tina McKendall. The certified and trained professionals at SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island follow EPA and IICRC-standard guidelines, to provide optimal service utilizing State-of-the-Art technology and equipment in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. Our staff has been trained to help YOU during a disaster.
Over the years, our franchise has completed jobs all throughout the state of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and parts of Eastern Connecticut. There is no job too large or too small for our professionals to handle.
If you suffer a disaster and would like to speak to one of our SERVPRO professionals, call us right away at (401) 949-9955! We are available 24/7, 365 days a year! We realize that many of these situations may be stressful and we have trained our staff to look for ways to reduce your stress and complete each job as quickly as possible.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Red Cross Ready Program
- PGA Golf Tour
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- National Affiliation ASCR- Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration
- Cleanup and restoration franchisor stands strong in the #7 position in the 2015 Fortune 500 ranking
- Training Award
- Perfect File Award
- Best Production Employee Training
- Sales Award 2014
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Sales Award 2013
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Best Employee Training Award