Community Center in Esmond, Extracted
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was called to an Esmond community center, after a pipe in the downstairs closet had broken, spilling water all over the place. Notice the extent of the water damage; the water had spread throughout the entire area, damaging almost everything that laid on the floor of the closet. To remove the water, our crews went in equipped with the necessary equipment to soak it all up and leave the area dry and safe for all of those that would be privy to the loss. Once the water had been extracted, dehumidifiers were placed strategically inside and outside of the closet, to ensure that the damage would not spread and cause mold damage.