Overflowed Toilet in Bathroom - Cleaned
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island was recently called to a local mall, where the toilet in one of the retail stores had overflowed. As you can tell in the picture in the top left, the area around the toilet can be seen with dried sewage. This water is grossly unsanitary and most likely contained bacteria and viruses that could have cause serious illness for anyone that was exposed to it. Thanks to our special training and equipment, our crew was able to disinfect the area and remove any and ruminants that remained from the disgusting mess. The result was a happy customer and a bathroom where all shoppers could use without having to worry about getting sick!