If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (401) 949-9955

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Chimney Cleaned Safe for Santa Claus

SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island received a call this past January to a home, where a fire that had originated in the home's fireplace, grew out of control and caused extensive damage to the area. Thankfully, all of the occupants that were home at the time were able to control the fire and put it out. This came after a large majority of the damage had already occurred. As you can see, ash and soot had left marks on the mantle above the fireplace, as well as on the wall, not pictured. Our professionals arrived, immediately looking to clean the infected area. Before doing so, the entire area was closed off. We then went to work, and made the fire, "Like it never even happened."