Grease Fire Cleanup
A grease fire at a local Woonsocket, RI home recently left one family in particular with an ashy and soot filled kitchen. Instead of trying to tackle this feat by themselves, the family called the professional’s at SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island to come in and get the job done. Soot and remnants from the ash, pose serious threats to all of those that breathe in these agents. Our crew member’s approached the scene with caution and proceeded to clean and take down each and every panel that was in the room’s ceiling. The result was a safe and clean kitchen, and one happy family. When the customer is happy, that is truly when we at SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island are all happy.