Smoke Damage in Cranston, RI
After the fire to your Cranston, RI a SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island Professional will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. Cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during fire damage pretesting.
We will clean with care to make it clean and we can be your single source for all your clean & disaster needs!
Types of Soot Include:
- Wet Smoke Residues - Result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke webs can be difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Residues - Result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, non-smeared smoke particles.
- Protein Residues - Virtually invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot - Furnace puff backs distribute fuel oil soot.
- Other Types of Residues - Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues also need cleanup.
If you need our help call, SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island at (401) 949-9955!