If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (401) 949-9955

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

I have ceiling mold in my Pawtucket office.

1/22/2021 (Permalink)

Mold is a growth of fungal hyphae that occurs in moist warm conditions, mostly grows on food or other organic materials, and can grow after untreated water damage. After the water has affected the ceiling, if you didn’t fix the water damage, mold can start growing.

If you start to notice black, grey, or green fuzzy spots it is best to call to get it inspected and removed. If untreated, mold can spread quickly through a property. You may not notice mold growing at first but mold has a smelly odor that comes from it.

SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. If you have spotted signs of mold growing on your Pawtucket’s ceiling office. Be sure to call SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island. (401) 949-9955

Other News

View Recent Posts