Summer Bonfire Safety in Cumberland, RI
When the summer comes around in Cumberland, RI it is very common to see or have lots of bonfires. Although these fires can just be a small backyard fire some can be a larger fire at a campground. When having a bonfire it is best to know some safety tips.
- Only burn dry materials.
- Check for cables or wire lines overhead.
- Keep a water source nearby.
- Make sure the fire is at a minimum distance of 5x its height from any structure.
If fire damage has caused damage to your property, call SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island and we will be ready to help restore your property and needs like it never happened.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (401) 949-9955
- We are fast to any size disaster
We are available 24/7 just for you, and our team works faster and is always ready for fire damage emergencies.
- We are fire damage restoration specialists
Our teams have advanced training and expertise.