Tips for preventing storm damage in Rhode Island.
Storm damage can be a huge hassle, and no one wants to receive storm damage, especially when it is least expected. Although you can get damaged at any time, there are natural ways you can do to prevent storm damage in your home. Here are some simple tips and tricks to ensure less damage.
- Inspect your roof and chimney.
- Maintain trees and vegetation.
- Clean gutters and downspouts.
- Remember to check your attic.
When storm damage hits, don’t wait, SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island will arrive and are ready to start the process of any water damage emergency.
If you need emergency service, Call us 24/7 - (401) 949 9955
- We are fast to any size disaster
We are available 24/7 just for you, and our team works faster and is always ready for water damage or water damage emergencies.
- We are water damage restoration specialists
Our teams have advanced training and expertise.
- We use advanced drying equipment.