About SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island
Donald & Tina McKendall
Owners of SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island
SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island is a disaster restoration company. It is one of over 1,700 independently owned Franchises throughout the U.S. and Canada and is one of three Franchises in Rhode Island and Massachusetts owned by husband and wife team, Don and Tina McKendall. The certified professionals at SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island follow EPA and IICRC-standard guidelines to provide optimal service utilizing state-of-the-art technology and equipment in the cleaning and restoration of water, fire, smoke, soot, and sewer damages. In addition to these primary services, we also offer an array of services pertaining to mold remediation, biohazard clean-up, and duct cleaning services.
If you suffer a commercial, industrial, or home disaster and require a restoration company in Rhode Island, Connecticut, or Massachusetts, give us a call right away - the longer you wait the more potential damage can occur! Our franchise has completed jobs related to the clean-up of homes, commercial businesses, and governmental offices throughout the area. Our staff has been trained to help YOU during a disaster.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Northern Rhode Island. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Lead-Safe Certified Program
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- National Affiliation ASCR- Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration
- PGA Golf Tour
- Red Cross Ready Program
- Best Production Employee Training
- Perfect File Award
- Sales Award 2013
- Best Employee Training Award
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- Sales Award 2014
- Training Award
- IICRC Certified Firm